Vitamin B12 Deficiency: 3 Warning signs on your face
Vitamin B12, which is required by the body, helps in the formation of red blood cells (red blood cells) and helps in keeping the nerves (nerves) healthy. Vitamin B12 deficiency If not removed, it can cause many serious health problems. Vitamin B12 deficiency occurs when the body is not able to supply vitamin B12 or the body has a large amount of red blood in an abnormal manner. Seems to produce Oshikaon, which do not work properly. Vitamin anemic 12 deficiency (Vitamin B12 deficiency) is the most common cause.
Vitamin B12 deficiency occurs in the condition that our immune system attacks the healthy cells in our stomach and prevents our body from absorbing the vitamin B12 we are getting. is. Most of the people are unaware of its symptoms when it is deficient, but the lack of it in the body makes our face known. If you also see these signs on your face, then understand that you have Vitamin B12 deficiency.
Three signs that appear on the face of Vitamin B12 deficiency
• A person may have jaundice as a result of vitamin B12 deficiency, which can cause the face to turn pale.
• If a person is deficient in vitamin B12, then his face may look very pale.
• This yellowing is often due to the lack of red blood cells, which are spread within the skin.
Yellow tinge to skin
• Skin discoloration may be a sign of jaundice, which is associated with vitamin B12 deficiency.
• Due to jaundice, your skin and the white part of your eyes turn yellow.
• It can be a sign of a serious condition, such as liver disease. In this situation, any person is in urgent need of medical help.
• But experts say that jaundice occurs when a person’s body is no longer able to produce red blood cells.
• White spots on the face or skin can be a symptom of vitamin B deficiency.
• Vitamin B12 deficiency in a person can cause white spots because melanin levels in the body decrease, due to which.
• Such spots may appear on the wrist and there may also be dryness at that place.
• But it can be important to pay attention to these white spots because sunspots can also occur.
Where to get vitamin B12
• Vitamin 12 is mainly found in meat and dairy products.
• Animal products such as liver and kidney are the most nutritious foods in meat products and are rich food sources of vitamin B12.
• Milk and milk products – cheese, yogurt, yogurt are good sources of vitamin B12 for vegetarian people.
• Apart from this, eggs also contain vitamin B-12, so if you do not eat meat, you can eat eggs.