Tinea Corporis Symptoms, Causes And Treatment
Tinea corporis (also called Ringworm, Tinea Circinata and Tinea Globrosa) is a superficial fungal infection (dermatology) on the skin, particularly the bright skin of hands and feet; However, it can occur on any part of the body. It is similar to other forms of Tinea.
“Tinea corporis” is an incorrect name – there is nothing to do with insects in transition. Its name comes from the small, ring or circle shaped heartbeat visible on the body due to infection. In the ring of the body, dizziness is visible in the areas of skin, except that the scalp, throat, palms of the hands and soles of the feet are visible.
The condition is normal and highly contagious, but it is not serious. After the type of fungus due to infection, it is sometimes known as “Tina Corporation”.
Signs and Symptoms
There may be many types of attendance in it; The most easily recognizable is that the rising red rings are extended with the central area of clearing (ringworm). The same appearance of ringworm can also occur on scalp (tinea capitis), beard area (tinea barba) or grobine (tinea choris, also known as jock itching or dhobi itching).
The body looks like a ring ring – or spherical shaped rashes with edges which are raised slightly. The skin looks healthy between these ring-shaped rocks. Generally, the rash is itching. They will spread during the transition
Symptoms of more severe infection include rings that multiply and merge together. You can also develop blisters and swollen wounds near the rings.
Other classic features of Tinea corporis include:
• The edge of the grain appears high and it is scaly to the touch.
• Occasionally the skin around the tooth may become dry and shiny.
• Almost always, there will be hair fall in the areas of infection.
Tina Corporation is caused by a small fungus called dermotophyte. These small creatures normally live on the surface of the surface skin, and when the opportunity is right, they can induce a tooth or infection.
Disease can be acquired individually by personal transfer directly through the skin contact with the infected person. Animal-to-human transmission is also common. Tinea corporis or Ringworm is usually done on pets (dogs, cats), and fungus can be obtained while making or making an animal in the animal. Ringworm can also be acquired from other animals like horses, pigs, ferrates and cows. Fungus can also be spread by touching inanimate objects polluted by personal care products, bed linen, combs, athletic gear, or hair brush affected.
People with high risk of receiving Tinea corporis include those:
• The crowds live in humid conditions.
• Excessive sweating, because sweating can cause a wet wet environment where pathogenic fungus can increase. It is the most common in the armpit, Grone crease and abdominal skin domes.
• Participate in close contact sports such as football, rugby, or wrestling.
• Wear tight, infectious clothes with bad atmosphere.
• There is a weak immune system (for example, taking infected or immunosuppressive drugs with HIV).
The surface screws of the skin examined under the microscope can reveal the presence of a fungus. It is done using the clinical method called the KOH test, in which skin scraping is placed on the slide and on the scraping of the skin, it is dipped on a drop of potassium hydroxide solution to dissolve the keratin, Fungal elements such as septate or yeast cells are released. Can be seen. If the scraping of the skin is negative and a fungus is still suspicious, scrapping is sent to the culture. Since the fungus gradually increases, the result of culture takes many days to become positive.
Because the fungus involves avoiding the warm, humid environment, preventing Tinea corporis or ringworms to keep the skin dry and contact with infectious material. Basic preventive measures include:
• Wash hands after handling animals, soil and plants.
• Avoid touching other lesions especially on other people.
• Wear loose clothes wear clothes.
• Practice good hygiene while participating in sports involving physical contact with others.
How does the body ring spread?
A ring transition can spread through many direct and indirect ways, including the following:
• Person for the person: This is through ringworm or Tinea corporis direct contact with the person’s skin.
• Pets / Animals: This happens when you directly contact with infected pets. Dogs and cats can spread infection to both people. Ferrets, horses, rabbits, goats, and pigs can also spread ringworm for people.
• Person inactive person: It is possible to get ringworm through indirect contact with items including infected person, bed, clothes, shower stalls and floor hair.
• Soil for the person: Seldom, through the contact of an infected soil, a ringworm infection can spread for a long time.
In most cases it is treated with the use of occasional antifungal cream for the skin, but in cases of extensive or difficult for treatment of treatment, treatment with oral medication may be required. Over-the-counter options include tunnelaffe.
Of the available prescription medicines, the evidence is best for teribinafine and naphthafine, but other agents can also work.
Topical antifangal is applied on the wound twice a day for at least 3 weeks. The wound usually gets resolved within 2 weeks, but to ensure that the fungus are completely eradicated, the therapy should be continued for another week. If there are many ringworm lesions, wounds are extensive, complications exist in secondary infections, or if the patient is immunocompromised, oral antifungal drugs can be used. Oral medicines are taken once a day for 7 days and as a result there is a higher diagnostic treatment rate. Antifangal medicines are commonly used in the Iraconconole and terbinafine.
Apart from Antifangle, the benefits of using topical steroids are unclear. There may be a higher treatment rate but at present no guidelines recommend this additional. The impact of whiten oil ointment is also unclear.
Diagnosis of disease
Tina Corporation is moderately contagious and can affect both humans and pets. If a person receives it, then proper measures should be taken to prevent it from spreading. Especially young children should be educated about infections and preventive measures: Avoid skin in contact with infected persons and animals, wear clothes that allow the skin to breathe, and others with towels, clothing Or do not share combs. If pets are kept in the house or premises, then they should check the animal for Tinea, especially if hair loss is seen in the patches or the pet is highly scratched. Most people who receive tinea know that the infection can be very uncomfortable. However, fungus can be easily treated and can be prevented in people with healthy immune system.
Potential complications of Tinea corporis infection
The infection is not serious and rarely, the skin will spread beneath the surface. However, people with a weak immune system, such as those with HIV or AIDS, may have trouble getting rid of infection.
With other types of skin infections and conditions, it may cause secondary bacterial infection with itching, irritability, or broken skin, which may require treatment with antibiotics.
How can Tinea corporis infection be prevented?
The body ring can be prevented by avoiding contact with any person in the infection. It includes both indirect and direct contact with that person.
Take the following precautions:
• Avoid sharing towels, caps, hairbrushes and clothing with someone with a transit.
• If you suspect a ringworm infection then take your pet to see a vet.
• If your body has a ring, make sure to maintain good personal hygiene around other people and avoid scratches of the affected areas of your skin.
• After bath, dry your skin well – especially between the toes and where the skin touches the skin, such as groin and side by side.
Society and culture
When skin lesions are usually found on the head, neck and arms, it is sometimes called Tina’s Corporate Gladiatorium.
One thought on “Tinea Corporis Symptoms, Causes And Treatment”
Please take this kind of roids very careful. They can damage your life. Check your analyzes every week.