RECEPTIONIST IN UAE
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 13, 2019|
We needed suitable candidates for the post of Receptionist in Dubai. Candidates who are interested can send resume.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately.
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- High school Diploma.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as receptionist, preferably in Hospitality industry.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.