Is aloe safe for babies to drink?
Is aloe safe for babies to drink? Aloe vera is rich in many medicinal properties. Aloe vera has been used since ancient times for skin, hair, nails etc. Apart from this, consuming aloe vera also provides many benefits. Aloe vera gel is made from the pulp stuffed inside its leaves, after which it is used. Aloe vera gel contains a bioactive compound called anthraquinone. It has a variety of compound properties, including water, bioactive, along with fiber. Aloe vera can be very beneficial for children and little ones, not just adults. Children’s skin is very sensitive and gentle. Therefore, it is very important to be aware of the safe use of aloe vera gel for children.
- Is Using Aloe Vera For Kids Safe How Safe for Kids
Children’s skin is very soft. If seen, it is generally considered completely safe for children. According to Dr Amit Gupta, Senior Consultant Pediatrician and Neonatologist at Motherhood Hospital, normal use of Aloe Vera can never harm. It can be used for the care of children’s skin and hair. After external use, now if we talk about internal use of the body, then before feeding aloe vera to children or giving its juice, definitely consult a doctor.
Also read: What are signs of speech delay?
- How To Use Aloe Vera For Kids
Talking about the skin care of children, it is also very important to take care of everything. Prepare aloe vera gel for your child at home and use it on your little one in many ways.
• Massage the baby with aloe vera gel twice a day. This will keep the baby’s skin hydrated and soft.
• Take care that you do not apply aloe vera gel on his face. It may also cause allergies.
• Massage the baby’s scalp with aloe vera gel for hair care. But it cannot be said about how much effect this will have on him.
aloe vera for babies
- How beneficial is aloe vera for the health of children (Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera)
Aloe vera gel, rich in an element called bioactive, also contains salicylic acid and amino acids. All these elements are very beneficial for the child. Aloe vera keeps baby’s skin moist. It tightens their pores. The zinc astringent present in it benefits the skin a lot. Apart from this, it can be used in many ways. Let’s know this too.
•Traditionally aloe vera gel is used for hair care. According to research, it can prevent hair fall. Also, the problem of dandruff can also be got rid of.
• Aloe vera gel rich in antioxidant properties helps in making the body healthy from inside. Vitamins E, C play the role of fulfilling the deficiency of many properties in the body.
• Aloe vera has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties. According to research, aloe vera gel enhances antiviral properties in our body to a great extent.
• If there is a problem of burn or injury somewhere in the body, then it can be cured with the help of aloe vera gel. Aloe vera can be used in a great way in the form of ointment. Due to this the wound heals quickly, and it heals quickly.
Also read: How do you treat delayed speech?
- Side Effects Of Giving Aloe Vera To Kids
You have learned about the benefits and safety of aloe vera in children, but you also need to know about the harm caused by it. However, it is not necessary that aloe vera harms the child. But here we are giving you information about the possible damage.
• Some child may have allergic problem to aloe vera.
• There may be a problem of burning, itching in the skin.
• Severe pain and cramping in the abdomen.
- It is important to be careful while using Aloe Vera (Preventive Measurements While Using Aloe Vera For Kids)
Before using aloe vera gel, you also know what some precautions you have to take.
• Whenever you give aloe vera juice to children, consult a doctor first.
• Avoid applying aloe vera gel on the face.
• If you are buying aloe vera gel from outside, choose a trusted brand only.
•Patch test to check for allergies before first use.
So these were such information about the use of aloe vera gel in children, which you must have. You need to be careful with aloe vera gel, especially when it comes to babies.
Aloe vera for babies and kids benefits and side effects
Is aloe vera safe for child?
Does aloe vera has any side effects?
Is aloe vera good for 6 month old baby?
What diseases does aloe vera cure?
Is aloe safe for babies to drink?
Is aloe vera plant poisonous to babies?
Who should not take aloe vera juice?
Can I drink aloe vera everyday?
What happens if you drink aloe vera everyday?