IFS – Finance – Country Finance Officer – Senior Associate
IFS – Finance – Country Finance Officer – Senior Associate – Cairo
Internal Business Services
Does not apply
IFS – Finance
Job Description and Summary
A career in finance, within the company’s internal services, will give you the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our internal finance function, including financial planning and reporting, data analysis and leadership assistance with The general strategy. It will focus on recording and analyzing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining accounting accounts of financial statements and preparing analysis and reconciliations of invoices to detect fraud.
The country’s financial support forms a key team within the One Finance community for PwC Middle East. The team is responsible for all daily financial operations in Egypt and Libya.
The Job Holder is a key member of the team, responsible for the daily support and administration required. Responsible for carrying out the accounting work in accordance with the accounting principles approved by PwC, the established procedures, the departmental guidelines and the regulatory requirements applicable to the work.
– Responsible for daily financial tasks that arise locally in the country, including the requirements for processing the country’s finances (for example, cash forecasting and review of accounts payable and supplier management activities).
– Custodian of the country’s finances, including reconciliation (for example, bank and provider) and reporting.
– Support the Cluster Finance Leader to supervise the country and provide management / support tasks as necessary.
– Ensure that all financial matters in the country are addressed and answered promptly.
– Save the cash in Finance that is used to handle emergencies and prepare reconciliations for cash from other departments.
– Support the specific and precise financial requirements of the country.
– Coordinate with the Cluster Finance Leader for the monthly closing of accounts and finalizing the monthly accounts.
– Respond to ad-hoc requests in a timely manner.
– Prepare standardized reports or summaries and other documentation required for the function and as indicated by the Cluster Finance Leader.
Learning and growth
– Financial experience in a global business
– Opportunity for continuous professional study and development.
– A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required
– A qualified certified accountant (for example, CPA, ACCA) or similar is required
– Fluency in English and Arabic spoken and written with excellent communication skills.
– 4+ years of accounting experience
– Strong financial, analytical and accounting skills
– Good level of precision at a high level of detail
– Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
– Proactive and organized with excellent time management and decision making skills.
– Complete with an eye for detail
– Ability to work well in a team
– Expert in the development and maintenance of relations with stakeholders, both locally and remotely
– Passionate about customer service.
– Strong work ethic
– Ethical behavior
Available for work visa sponsorship?
Is government authorization required?
About the company
PwC companies help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for.
We are a network of companies in 158 countries with about 169,000 people who are committed to providing quality assurance services, taxes and advice. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these companies form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key business areas or lines of service, insurance, taxes and advice, we work with our clients from the creation of companies to the world’s leading organizations to measure, protect and improve the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference throughout their working life. And we have great ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the United Kingdom, Europe and Africa, as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.