Head of Engineering Program
Lead and oversee the development, maintenance, supervision and inter-unit integration of various engineering programs supporting the operation of the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP), including component programs and asset programs .
1- Development of the engineering program
• Review and validate long-term plans for engineering programs, as well as policies, processes, procedures, arrangements and activities related to the management of equipment performance or problems at BNPP, to enable consistent program delivery. .
• Lead and oversee the development of the respective engineering programs and procedures that support them in accordance with regulatory requirements, to meet BNPP’s operational requirements, ensure operational readiness and achieve program engineering objectives. Head of Engineering Program
• Review and validate adjustments to program documents based on benchmark or industry best practices to ensure organizational excellence.
• Designate the human and material resources required for the maintenance and execution of engineering programs and take the necessary steps to ensure that these resources are available when needed.
2- Maintenance of the engineering program
Lead the evaluation and integration of internal and external operating experience (OPEX) related to engineering programs to continually improve Nawah’s programs and support a high level of security.
Lead the development and maintenance of databases and software tools related to engineering programs to ensure their timeliness and usefulness.
3- Supervision of factory engineering programs
Examine the execution of engineering programs to ensure that it meets program requirements.
Verify that program master data is set correctly to support program execution during system operation.
Oversee external vendors involved in the execution of engineering programs to ensure efficient execution.
4- Inter-unit integration
Lead the integration of engineering program results for all BNPP units to allow for the analysis and evaluation of the larger database.
5- Support to organizations in case of breakdown and emergency response (ERO)
Support outages and / or ERO, as applicable, to ensure safe, reliable and continuous operations; this may require shift / out of hours work support
6- Staff training and qualification
Participate in training to equip the necessary technical knowledge and skills.
Provide feedback on program effectiveness with performance evaluation to improve the quality of training and qualification programs
7- Operational planning
Contribute to the development of departmental systems and processes, as well as develop and implement Section procedures, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of practices to increase productivity and operational efficiency.
Monitor, monitor and report on operational and financial performance indicators related to the section, to monitor performance and recommend corrective or mitigation actions.
Ensure that all related reports are prepared in a timely and accurate manner to meet the requirements and standards of the Section.
8- Health and safety
Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls throughout the division, department, or section by implementing the health management program and security for
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related sciences.
7 years of relevant experience including:
– 1 year in a nuclear power plant.
Head of Engineering Program
Job Location United Arab Emirates Company Industry Agriculture & Crop Production Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Design, Creative, and Arts Employment Type — Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career