Customer Service Delivery Excellence Manager – Airports
Location: DORVAL, QC, Canada
Posting Start Date: Oct 18, 2019
Posting End Date: Oct 28, 2019
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Service Delivery Excellence – Airports, the incumbent will maintain existing and create new and enhanced policies, processes and procedures for Airports Customer Service functions, in support of corporate priorities and business initiatives.
- Provide Airport functional expertise and customer service perspective to Marketing and other internal customers to ensure that new policies, products and services can be delivered consistently system-wide.
- Responsible for the implementation of Airports projects and initiatives.
- Develop simple, cost efficient processes and procedures to support customer service, revenue enhancements and industry initiatives.
- Maintain reference information, bulletins and other communication vehicles, in both official languages.
- Respond to questions from frontline Customer Experience staff, ensuring any communication forums are updated and re-communicated.
- Investigate and resolve performance shortfalls and procedural weaknesses related to customer processing and service.
- Ensure Corporate Safety and Security standards are observed and practiced consistently.
- Interface with other departments and outside suppliers to meet Airport Customer Experience and operational requirements.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with field managers, procedure coordinators and many other departments.
- Participate in meetings, workshops, and conference calls as required.
- Design and maintain ongoing changes to customer service forms and accountable documents through suppliers and Forms Services.
- Develop ad hoc contingency support procedures for extraordinary events.
- Strong knowledge of Air Canada products, policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of RESIII, QIK and ACpedia
- Extensive knowledge in Ticketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to identify and action areas for improvements.
- Provide strong leadership and direction in Airports initiatives
- Ability to create product briefs and briefing documents for Airports
- Project management skills an asset
- Background in Customer Service with strong experience in Airport functions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advance knowledge of Office 365
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Highly flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to travel frequently
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
delivery manager responsibilities job description,
solution delivery manager responsibilities,
senior delivery manager roles and responsibilities,
how to become delivery manager,
delivery manager profile,
delivery manager jobs,
delivery manager job spec,
delivery manager goals,
One thought on “Customer Service Delivery Excellence Manager – Airports”