Black Hair Tips: Add almond oil mixed with henna will not make hair white till old age, learn other benefits of almond oil
At present, the hair of boys and girls starts to turn white, due to which they feel embarrassed in front of their friends or older than themselves. The problem of hair becoming white is not only due to aging but also our deteriorating lifestyle, stress throughout the day, poor eating is also playing a big role in getting hair white. Due to these reasons, our hair starts turning white before time and we start getting old before time. Although people try to blacken the hair again through color and henna on the hair, it does not happen for a long time and we have to blacken the hair from time to time. We use such products sold in the market to darken the hair, which already have many types of chemical and it causes further damage to our hair. If you are also struggling with the problem of white hair, then we are going to tell you such a magical recipe, which will help you to keep your hair black till old age.
If your hair has turned white at a young age, then we are showing you a way to darken your hair, which will keep your hair dark for a long time. Yes, it can happen. For this recipe you will need henna and almond oil. This effective recipe will help to keep your hair black for a long time and remove many problems related to your hair. Let me tell you that eating almonds is good for health, as much as almond oil helps in reducing many of your troubles. Almond oil contains nutrients like vitamins A, B and E, which are very beneficial for hair and skin.
Follow this recipe to keep hair black for a long time
For this recipe you will need mehndi powder and almond oil. To do the recipe, first of all, add water in a vessel and mix the henna powder in it and keep it on the gas on low flame.
• After some time add almond oil and mix well again.
• When this mixture is mixed well, take it off the flame and leave it to cool.
• After that, apply this mixture on the hair and let it dry and after some time wash it thoroughly.
• Use this mixture for four weeks, which will make your hair strong, thick and dark.
• Use this mixture only once a week.
How beneficial almond oil for hair
• If you do not want to apply almond oil directly on the hair, then you should eat it after adding it in vegetables.
• You can also add 2 to 4 teaspoons of almond oil to green salad, sautéed vegetables, chopped or raw vegetables.
• Almond oil works to detox the digestive system.
• Almond oil is very useful for preventing hair fall, eliminating dryness or other hair related problems.
• Almond oil also helps in removing the problem of scalp and hair growth.
• If hair is not growing, then vitamin E present in almond oil will help in hair growth and nutrition.
• Almond oil acts as a cleansing agent for hair.
• Washing the hair after applying almond oil can also get rid of dust particles.
• Almond oil also helps in making hair soft and enhancing their shine.
Other benefits of almond oil
• Almond oil is rich in iron, due to which regular intake of blood in the body is eliminated.
• Eating almond gives a lot of benefit to the brain and improves your memory. Not only this, the risk of brain related diseases is also averted.
• Almond oil can eliminate the problem of persistent stomach pain, severe pain in bowel movements, and the problem of not having a clean stomach even after sitting for hours. You can get rid of constipation problem by consuming two tablespoons of almond oil.
• Regular intake of almond oil decreases the amount of bad cholesterol in the body and increases the amount of good cholesterol.
• Almond oil cleans the body of dirt and therefore it is beneficial for the whole body.