Alfalfa Used For Hair fall And Hair Growth
It is boon for the hair falling, it will grow up to the old age, the hair and the strong
» Alfalfa is also called Rijka.
» It also contains calcium, potassium, carotene, iron and zinc.
» Many of the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients present in it make it more productive.
Alfalfa is also called Rijka. Alfalfa is the Arabic word meaning ‘father of plants’. The alfalfa roots are about twenty to thirty feet below the ground. Here they get mineral salts, which are not usually present on the surface of the earth. Alfalfa is rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. It also gives strength to your bones and also helps in their development. Apart from this, it plays an important role in maintaining healthy body. It contains proteins and vitamins A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin. Apart from this, it also contains calcium, potassium, carotene, iron and zinc. It can be consumed in the form of seeds, leaves or pellets.
Why is Alfalfa Consuming Beneficial
Alfalfa is used to treat many health conditions. It is considered to be the highest source of mineral. Many of the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients present in it make it more productive. It is used to treat many problems like kidney problems, arthritis, urinary problems, cholesterol level, stroke. Let’s learn about its benefits.
These Diseases Do Away
• Minerals are required to form and strengthen bones. It is found in abundance in the required mineral Alfalfa. Therefore it is considered very beneficial for the treatment of arthritis. Tea made from Alfalfa (especially from its seeds) gives beneficial results in the treatment of arthritis.
• Alfalfa is also known to reduce blood sugar levels. Therefore it is considered a natural remedy to remove diabetes. Persons suffering from diabetes should eat it.
• Alfalfa can also be used to remove stones from kidney stones. Vitamin A, C, E and Zinc prove to be useful in the removal of kidney stones. You can find all these vitamins and minerals in Alfalfa powder and Alfalfa sprouts.
• Mix Alfalfa juice and equal amount of carrot and salad leaves in the hair regularly. This helps in the development of your hair. Enriched with nutrients, this juice is especially useful for hair growth and prevention of hair loss.
• Alfalfa is also very useful for women. Due to the estrogenic properties present in Alfalfa, it is a very effective way of reducing the symptoms and pain in women during menstruation.
• Alfalfa juice is a very good source of chlorophyll, so it is also effective in treating respiratory problems. Breathlessness is especially used to solve problems caused by lungs and sinus.